MicroWorlds EX (and EX Robotics)
for Windows and Macintosh
1. First visit www.lcsi.ca to
download the latest MicroWorlds Plugin for your operating system.
Windows users will need to download both versions of the MicroWorlds Plugin.
2. Open the project in MicroWorlds EX. If the project wasn't created
with MicroWorlds EX (.mwx extension), save it as a MicroWorlds EX
3. Choose CREATE HTML TEMPLATE from the FILE menu to create a Web page
containing your project.
4. Double-click on the HTML file that you have just created to view it
locally in your Browser. Check that your project is working properly.
5. Get some technical assistance from your Internet Service Provider so
you can upload both the Web page you just created and the
MicroWorlds project to a Web server.
6. Point your Browser to the new Web page to test it.